Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blog Post #11 Wiki


Creating a wiki was a good experience for me personally. I can definitely see how wiki’s could come in handy in my profession. In the banking industry we have many different departments that need to be able to share large amounts of information. A wiki could assist in the collaboration of putting that information together as well as sharing the information.

I appreciated the Wiki template. Having this resource available really helped guide me in the right direction. It was great to have this tool to help me complete my wiki. This will also ensure all wiki’s created are somewhat consistent. Making is easy for readers to follow from one page to the next.

2 comments:

  1. I also appreciated the Wiki template, along with the Wiki do's and don'ts provided by the instructor! They are both valuable information to help us use Wiki's in the future. I can see how this would be a useful tool for you to use in the banking industry where the sharing of information, or lack thereof, not only affects you, but affects your many customers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over all from what I have read on other blogs I think everyone had a good experience with Wiki. Where you are in the banking industry with customer relations this is a tool that can really benefit you and your customers. My mother is a loan officer and I am going to introduce her into Wiki. I think this will help her as well.

    ReplyDelete