Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blog Post #12 Reflection


In hindsight, I am very glad I decided to enroll in this course (even though I started late). I’ve learned so much about many different technologies throughout this term. I am very excited to continue building my PLN after this course is over. I now see the importance of social media and one’s PLN.  

My neighbor just became a realtor in town and was telling me how she needed to get on the social media bandwagon but didn’t really know where to begin. She felt extremely overwhelmed and asked if I knew anything about the different technologies out there. I began sharing with her the different things I’ve learned in this course. I am now helping her build her PLN.

I have been able to utilize my gained knowledge not only for myself but to help others as well.  It is a rewarding feeling. I will continue using my blog after this course is over to share love and positivity with any and all who will listen. I’m very excited to continue my personal growth on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment